- 200 gm Flour
- 50 gm sugar
- 4 gm Salt
- 4 gm baking powder
- 50 gm cold butter
- 1 Egg
- 10 ml cream
- 10 gm Rasins
- 10 gm Dried Cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder**
- Break ** the butter into small chunks add to the flour and cut using a dough cutter of your fingers
- Add the raisins and dried cranberries.
- Mix the egg and cream. Pour over the flour and bring the dough together. **
- Keep pushing together dry mixture with the wet mixture. Fold it together 4-4 times
- Dust some flour on the surface and roll it out.
- Cut into any shape you desire**
- Raise** and bake in the oven at 230ºC for 12 mins
- Top with clotted cream and Spreadit spreads.
** Like you would your drinks on your pre corona Friday night out
**The glass ceiling, patriarchal hierarchal structures that only serve the few, any over inflated privileged male egos, into a Banks Safe!!
** Homogenize never amorphous-ize yourself OR the dough for scones
** I mean it is your life ,WHO am triangle or I to tell you if you like circles or squares
**Your dissent, voice, demands and expectations of your vision for your life. And let no one tell you otherwise, especially not the Triangles.