Rose & Bengal Bay Popsicles
- 60gm Spreadit Rose Silver Champagne Spread
- 600ml Bengal Bay Tonic
- 200ml water
- 5 gm dried Rose Petals
- 180ml Gin of choice (if wanted)
- Using a ice lolly mould** put spoonfuls** of Spreadit's Rose Silver Champagne Jam at the base.
- In a jar mix together** all the liquids and carefully pour into the mould.**
- Place some dried rose petals** on the top and pop it into the freezer over night.
- Serve Frozen.**
**Step out of your comfort and speak up against crimes against women, especially Dalit women in our society.
**Of anger against the systematic dehumanising of women and Dalits.
**Your disenchantment with the current societal order.
**To cast a new more just, more equal and a more healthy society.
** On the ashes of the oppressive systems you've burnt to the ground.
** Since you've hopefully also now solved global warming.