Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
For the one bowl brownie-
- Granulated sugar 200g
- Brown sugar 50g
- Flour 120g
- Cocoa 30g
- Butter or a neutral oil 150g
- Melted milk/dark chocolate 120g
- Eggs 2
- Pinch of sea salt
For the cheesecake:
- Cream cheese 200g
- Granulated sugar 75g
- Egg 1
- Vanilla extract/essence 1 tbsp
- Spread it raspberry white chocolate
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a bowl, and mix in the wet ingredients.
- Stir the ingredients to form a homogeneous mixture.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whip the cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract/essence until they’re well incorporated.
- Pour the brownie mixture into a baking tray.
- Next, ladle in heaps of the cream cheese mixture.
- Now spoon in the Raspberry White Chocolate spread, and lightly swirl the cream cheese, and spread.
- Bake it in the oven for 40 minutes at 180*
- -Don’t over-swirl the cream cheese, and jam. A light swirl will produce a nicely marbled brownie.