Lychee Tender Coconut Popsicles
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 10 hours
Yields 15 popsicles
Difficulty level: Beginner
Author: Anuhya Reddy
IngredientsFor the popsicle:
- 200ml heavy cream
- 120ml condensed milk
- 1 jar Lychee Tender Coconut Gin Spread
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract/essence
- 500g chocolate of your choice
- Food colouring (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Add the heavy cream to a bowl, and whisk it until it forms medium bodied peaks.
- Next, pour the vanilla extract/essence, condensed milk, and Lychee Tender Coconut Gin Spread into the cream. Fold the ingredients together until the mixture is well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a cup, and pour the softly whipped cream into popsicle moulds, and insert ice cream sticks.
- For best results, freeze the popsicles overnight.
- Melt the chocolate by the double boiler method, or using the microwave. Take the frozen popsicles, and dip it in the molten chocolate. The key is to coat it evenly, and gently shake of the excess before chilling the popsicles again.
- Once the chocolate is set, you can melt the chocolate of your preference, mix it with food colouring, and decorate them with sprinkles to your heart’s desire.
- Enjoy this decadent dessert that’s super easy to make, as a luxurious indulgence post lunch, or save it for those midnight hunger pangs.
We recommend you to melt the chocolate in a tall, narrow dish which will make the dipping process easier. If you’re using a chocolate bar, chop it up before melting it.