- 3 Egg yolks
- 5 ml Apple Cider Vinegar
- Black Pepper freshly cracked
- 200 g Clarified Butter
- 5 g Salt
- Zest of one Orange
- 1 tablespoon Spreadit Orange Espresso Kahula Marmalade
- Green Asparagus
- Burnt Garlic
- Nasturtium Leaves for garnish
- Sauce Pot
- Mixing bowl
- Starter Plate (In picture Nestasia’s Marble Starter Plate)
- Bring to boil a half filled pot of• water and lower temperature.
- Use a bowl large enough to fit on top of the pot.
- Off the heat• add egg yolks, apple cider vinegar and orange zest into the bowl; break up with a whisk and put on top the pot of water.
- Whisk till slightly thick and light• and take off the heat
- In a thin steady stream• slowly pour in the clarified butter while whisking to combine.
- Pinch of• salt, freshly cracked black pepper and a heaped tablespoon of Spreadit’s chunky orange espresso Kahlua marmalade
- Grill the asparagus in a pre-heated electric or stovetop grill in butter.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Plate on starter plater and Serve warm on a bed• of hollandaise sauce garnished with burnt garlic and nasturtium leaf.