Orange Mustard Kolkata Jhalmuri
- 10 gm Coriander Chopped
- 20 gm Cubed Potatoes Boiled
- 5-10 ml Raw Mustard Oil
- 5 gm Green Chili Chopped
- 10 gm Chopped Onion
- 30 gm Marshmallow
- 150 gm Calcutta Jhal Muri / Bombay Bhel Puri
- 2 tablespoons Spreadit Orange Espresso Kahlua
- 5 gm Salt
- Half Lemon Juice
- 2 stainless steels mixing bowls
- 1 microwave safe bowl
- Molds for shaping
- Nestasia Terrazzo Plate for Plating
- Add chopped onions, boiled potato chopped coriander and green chili to the jhalmuri in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl mix together the Orange Espresso Kahlua, lemon juice, salt and mustard oil to make the dressing
- Microwave the marshmallows for 30 seconds till they have melted
- Add the dressing to the jhalmuri
- Add the melted marshmallow to the mix
- Using a round cutter shape the jhalmuri or set in bowl and unmold onto a nestasia's beautiful Red Terrazzo Plate that are designed in an interesting mosaic pattern to add a cheerful vibe to the table set up.
- Garnish with micro greens and edible flowers.
- Serve at room temperature.