- Gelatin takes the shape of the mold, much like our minds and the rhetoric we allow around us
- Police Beatings, mass arrests, public parading of suspected criminals was the main tourist attraction in 1966 until 1976 in China as it saw a rise in crime against intellectuals, thinkers, artists, actors, creative and anyone thought of to be against the principles of the Communism and Mao Zedong, the Chairman of the Communist Party of China, this was Mao’s Cultural Revolution.
- Cream comes from cow and cow is our mother so surely we are THE PROMISED LAND. SO, this TanishQ Ad was pulled down, huh?!
- From White washing to Brown washing our collective history. But History = Myth so lets just weaponise our culture and make our MILLIONS of different looking, sounding, teachings gods into different war cries and show them true strength in diversity once and for all
- But, Hindutva Ideology unlike Mao’s Cultural Revolution isn’t at boiling point yet, obvio!
- We’re only slightly shaky; like only 30 professors have been arrested and 5 National Universities have had riots or riot like situation inside them and like only North Delhi, parts of South Delhi and like maybe 3 colonies in East Delhi were burning earlier this year
- Neck & Back Stiffness cure was also given to us by Ancient Indians. Yoga on top of an Elephant was recognised and awarded best solution to stiffening of freedom by UNESCO earlier this year.
- This new saffron one, rinse it off the bigotry, the hatred, the communal disharmony from what was once a settlement of people who allowed free thoughts, free ideas, cultures, and most importantly of love.
- Because unlike gelatin both shape the world and take shape of the mold we live in
- Because what would life be without mixed and different flavours?