- 150 gm Flour
- 1 Egg
- 50 gm Butter
- 90 gm Caster Sugar
- Water as needed
- 4 gm Baking Powder
- 20 gm Spreadit’s Strawberry Basil Champagne Jam
- Whip the butter to the sugar and whip till light and creamy. **
- Add egg and mix well together. **
- Add the flour and baking powder and bring the dough together add iced water if needed.
- Roll out onto a floured surface. **
- Roll till ½ inch thick and using a biscuit cutter cut into any shape you fancy. **
- Using your thumb make a depression in the center of each cookie**
- Spoon over the jam into this depression.**
- Bake in a preheated oven of 250ºC for 10 mins.
- Remove from oven.
- Rest and cool the cookie and serve with tea or coffee.**
**Like how Sima Aunty creamed over desi girls’ individuality and self worth in the most trending Netflix show of 2020
** As a good girl from a good family with no opinions of her own would do
** HEALTH WARNING: Do not roll over on your demands for self-assertion and your idea of a fulfilling life
** The depression matching the one you feel when you realize how some people might be physically in 2020 but are mentally in the 1600 B.C.E
** Long enough to melt the shaky foundations on which rests patriarchy
** Like the star of the show Ankita did when she stood her ground and showed them who is BAWSEEEEE!
** To the Sima Aunty’s of the world when they come with bio-data’s to your house.